[sane-devel] Please help for my Xsane settings

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:37:28 UTC 2010

In general, it is better to use the brightness/contrast/gamma controls
provided by the backend, instead of those provided by Xsane. Usually
they are hidden in some other window, which must be enabled from the
Xsane menu bar, though some backends dont provide these controls.
Unfortunately, you did not state what scanner you are using, so it is
hard to help you further.

allan