[sane-devel] Plustek 7200

Sal divinsal at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 17:09:31 UTC 2010

I have been searching for a sane-backend for this piece of... equipment for a
couple of days.  All activity on the Plustek OpticFilm 7200 seems to have
come to a screeching halt a couple of years ago.

As I am loathe to boot Winders to run this scanner for religious reasons, I
would like to know if any of you savants have had any success developing a
backend for this or are at least in range of getting one working that I may
get involved with the development without recreating wheels.  If not, I shall
have to purchase a SANE supported film scanner with some of the vast
fortune I have accumulated on my military disability pension.

Thanks for all your efforts...

SSG Sal DiSciascio DAV
75th Ranger Regiment (Currently Unassigned)

"I think; therefore I am" - Rene Des Cartes
"I yam wot I yam 'n' 'at's all wot I yam" - Popeye the Sailorman