[sane-devel] Scanjet 2200c not working

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Sun Jan 31 13:20:26 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 27 janvier 2010 07:41:01 Ajit Natarajan, vous avez écrit :
> On 01/27/2010 11:08 AM, stef wrote:
> > SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=255
> > SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_LM983X=255
> > scanimage -d plustek>scan.pnm 2>debug.log
> >
> >      We'll have more traces, including registers content read from your
> > scanner which may be returning an unexpected value.
>
> Hi Stef,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> Here's the scan.pnm:
>
> P6
> # SANE data follows
> 202 150
> 255
>
> Debug log attached, gzip compressed.  I don't see more detail around the
> scanner not ready message, unfortunately.
>
> Ajit

	Hello,

	there is nothing obvious from the debugging data. I lack the real knowledge
of how this backend work, but I think you have still some experiments to do.
There are quite a number of configuration option available. You can tweak them
through the frontend or the plustek.conf file. For instance you can make the
backend skip the calibration sequence, and try to scan at a few different
resolutions.

Regards,
	Stef