[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX350

John csc_jhm at shsu.edu
Fri Jul 2 20:19:39 UTC 2010

Guenther Hutzl <guenther.hutzl <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I have a Canon PIXMA MX350 Multifunction device and found out that the
> scanner in this model is not yet supported by the sane-pixma driver. Is
> there anybody out there who could help me getting it to work with my
> scanner?
>
> Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance,
>
> Guenther.

If you haven't got it working yet, you might try the canon drivers for the MX350
from:

http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010836.asp

Using the rpms from that source I have text printing partly working over
wireless which is more than I could do before.  Haven't tried the scanner yet
but scanner drivers are included in the bundle.

--john