[sane-devel] sane and gt-2500

Alessandro aleuser at inwind.it
Tue Jul 6 10:21:06 UTC 2010

From: Alesh Slovak <alesh.slovak at avasys.jp>

> Please be aware, however, that the button support is quite limited and
> may not be exactly what you are expecting.

In fact it seems to me that it is not exatly what I need. You said to
"click on iscan's Scan button".. this means that iscan is a graphics
software (with a main window, buttons, etc..), but I want use the
command line.

Fortunately this button is not necessary and however if iscan can check
that button I think I will be able to check it too with a custom script.

> Happy scanning,

Thanks!
Alessandro