[sane-devel] Ubuntu Community Documentation

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:44:59 UTC 2010

Nice- the only thing i would add is next to your like to the sane
supported scanner page. It is important that people use the list that
goes with the actual version of sane-backends they have installed. See
the links at the bottom of the page for old versions. Perhaps you can
word-smith that some :)

allan