[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

twain43 at hotmail.com twain43 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:32:44 UTC 2010

I'm not a Mac expert myself, but I'll poke around things and see what I can do....

Twain28

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:35:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL
From: nicolas0martin at gmail.com
To: twain43 at hotmail.com
CC: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

The "process" here under is probably not an application, but runs in background, it may be a printing daemon or service started after boot, which locks access to the usb port.
I really know nothing about Mac OS X, to help you find it, maybe stop a printing service would help.

Nicolas