[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX870

Matthias Pannek matthias at pannek.de
Sun Jul 18 14:30:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:44:50 +0200
Nicolas Martin <nicolas0martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just added some lines to force max scan when using ADF to 600
> dpi, even if higher resolution is selected in the frontend.
> To be tested.

Good :-)

> Strange, this Wireshark log show the Pixma protocol dialog is very
> short, as in the pixma backend.
> Unless something else is requested by the frontend, so could you get a
> scanimage log in the same situation, with ADF empty, so that I can
> compare both logs.

ADF-Log:
http://files.pannek.de/sane/adf.zip

First ADF-Scan without paper: adf.log + wire.log
After that, the scanner is stuck with "Processing..."

Second ADF-Scan without paper: adf2.log + wire2.log
The scanner itself is ready again.

Third ADF-Scan: adf3.log +wire3.log
Nothing happens, but scanner is still usable via Display.

Thanks,
    Matthias