[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX870

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:47:57 UTC 2010

Ok, I try to imitate best the net traffic seen in Windows that you sent
in the file traffic.txt on 18/7. But I made a mistake with the xml
messages, so here is another try. The changes are to see if the scanner
recovers from adf empty (again, seen from the Pixma dialog exchanged in
the net logs) and also, limit the scan to 600dpi.

let us know about the results

Nicolas