[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX870

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:45:52 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 22 juillet 2010 à 00:05 +0200, Matthias Pannek a écrit :
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:23:16 +0200
> Nicolas Martin <nicolas0martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes, there was an error in the limiting to 600 dpi formula, hopefully,
> > should be fixed in the new file attached.
>
> Works fine now.
Ok

> > So I've canceled any Pixma protocol change here, do you have the
> > possibility to try the same with a usb cable ?
>
> Yeah, i can try it with via USB. Any special parameter needed for that?

Nothing special, test it the same way as you did with network
connexion.
USB might require you to set some perms or udev rule tweak, so that you
can scan as normal user (often usb perms are natively given only to
root).

In the meantime, I'll commit those first changes for MX870, this will be
easier then to investigate the ADF empty issue

Nicolas