[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

twain43 at hotmail.com twain43 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:20:40 UTC 2010

Ok, here's the log, obtained following the instructions provided. I'm also posting the steps I went through, just in case I missed something:
1. Fired up Canon's scan interface on Win Vista and selected a very small area to acquire;
2. Started Snoopypro, unpacked the driver, installed the service, selected the correct USB device, then install-rebooted the logger;
3. Back to the Canon's interface, I issued the "Scan" command. The logger instantly started capturing.

You find the log attached, zipped. You were right: the thing took over 2 megs of log for a very small area!

Hope this helps narrowing out things.

Twain28

Taglia i costi. Chiama e videochiama da Messenger
http://www.messenger.it/videoconversazioni.aspx