[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

twain43 at hotmail.com twain43 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:55:44 UTC 2010

Done.
1: make uninstalled sane development version;
2: reinstalled TwainSANE interface (2.9) + its preference pane (0.9), then SANE backends (1.0.21-git 2010-01-17) and libusb (0.1.13 beta 2009-09-10) as per TwainSANE website;
3: ran the usual logtest, with the three exports;
4. cut the over 500MB logfile as soon as it started looping.
You find the snipped log attached.

Seems to me things are "back to normal"....

Twain28