[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Wed Jun 16 15:16:06 UTC 2010

Probably binary blob from twain-sane links to a static version of libusb (or
distributes its own dyn library) and is compiled different then when
self-compiling from git.

I believe we've seen several reports of sane on OSX having some USB issues
when self compiled.

I'm not sure if twain-sane web site gives compile instructions for libusb
and sane that its using?

Chris