[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 15:40:21 UTC 2010

Hey guys, I resolved the issue I was having with the dark_shading
calibration. The lamp was turning off fine but the | REG03_LAMPPWR in
gl842_begin_scan was turning the light back on for the scan :/ . Having
resolved this there is still a black line down the center of the page.
The black_shading.pnm file is now completely black and the
white_shading.pnm file is mostly white with some dark edges.

Any thoughts on how I sort this out now? Is it related to the number of
sensor pixels or the shading area or something?

Chris

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.