[sane-devel] net backend out of service

Wolfram Heider wolframheider at web.de
Thu Mar 4 00:08:04 UTC 2010

Julien,

thanks for your quick reply.

Unfortunately the git version doesn't collaborate with my Yast based
installation - too many conflicts. As soon as I will have a little more
time I will build a rpm and try again. For
the meantime, ssh will do the job (not as elegant as the net backend, but
it works).

Anyway the net backend is a reliable and very uncomplicated piece of
software and is since many years a friend of mine.

Regards
Wolfram Heider