[sane-devel] Where do I get the SANE support on Sun SPARC for HP 5590 Scanner

Omar Halaseh omar at omnix.ae
Sun Mar 7 09:19:21 UTC 2010

Dear Ilia,

Thank you very much. We've made excellent progress so far in getting a
Plustek scanner which we have at the office to work.
We'll work on the HP 5590 once we receive it from the customer.

In the meantime, we are trying to write code in our windows application
(Active/X) to interact directly with "saned" the SANE daemon.
Do you have any documentation regarding the protocol/messaging used for
saned? Where do we start?

Best Regards
--Omar