[sane-devel] HP2400/G2410 and genesys backend update

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Tue Mar 9 05:24:35 UTC 2010

Le lundi 8 mars 2010 19:31:00 Andrew Randrianasulu, vous avez écrit :
> No windows here, sorry ... Is there any way for dump info from libusb-based
>  proprietary scanner driver?
>
> Good work, scan at 300 dpi works, scan at 150 dpi just refused to start, will
>  test 100 dpi after my machine finished some memory-heavy compilation task.

	Hello,

	this is a good news. For now only 50, 100, 300 and 600 dpi modes are
implemented. From your tests 300 dpi works and 100 dpi has motor settings
incorrect.	To fix it, since you don't have windows, you could try to enable
USB logging either by setting the environment variable SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB or
USB_DEBUG to 128. The first will turn on trace messages from SANE, while the
latter will use libusb debug messages. I suppose the binary only backend may
have debugging messages of it's own which could be useful to enable.
	By providing me a log of both backends at 50, 100 and 600 dpi, I'd be able to
fix these modes.

Regards,
	Stef