[sane-devel] Epson dx4400 support for asus wl500g router

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Mon Mar 15 23:29:53 UTC 2010

hagar wrote:
> I have an Epson TX110 which was supposedly only supported by epkowa.
The TX110 does not require a proprietary plugin, so I believe the epson2 support
status simply reflects that the epson2 backend has not been tested with the
TX110 until now.

> I had major problems with epkowa - crashing freezing etc.
If you have the time and inclination, sending me some logs of the problems you
encountered would be appreciated. Starting the SANE frontend of your choice from
the command line with "SANE_DEBUG_EPKOWA=HEX" prefixed and capturing the output
to a file would be all that is necessary to obtain a log.

It would also be helpful to know what distribution you are using, what version
of the iscan package you have installed and what SANE frontend you are trying to
use it with.

Happy scanning,
--
Alesh Slovak                    Linux Team -- AVASYS Corporation
alesh.slovak at avasys.jp          http://avasys.jp