[sane-devel] Visioneer OneTouch 8920 USB

Wolf-Ekkehard Blanz ekkehard.blanz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:12:49 UTC 2010

Dear SANE people,

in an (admittedly rather old - 2003) post on this forum I have seen that
somebody (Terry Boldt) was working on the Visioneer OneTouch 8920 USB
backend.  I have one of those scanners and would be willing to try and
finish this work.  I have written UNIX drivers in a former life - but no USB
drivers (USB didn't exist back then - that should give you a hint).

Could anybody please point me to what already exists?  Of course, I would
also gladly listen to any advice, including "forget it", if that should be
appropriate.

Ekkehard