[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MP-210 added to HCL...

bradley at northtech.us bradley at northtech.us
Wed Mar 24 23:10:08 UTC 2010

Hey I wanted to thank everyone for all the help I received both here and
over at LQ in getting one of my scanners to work.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I added
the device to the LQ HCL and it has now been approved, along with
particulars relating to getting it up and running on Slackware Linux.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showproduct.php?product=4427

Once again, thanks to everyone for the help and I hope that my troubles,
which lasted for about four days, will be sufficiently documented so that
the next person only has to spend twenty minutes on it :)

Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer