[sane-devel] open driver for Epson Perfection V100 Photo?

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:25:47 UTC 2010

2010/3/26 m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com>:
> Try getting a usb sniffer log of a low resolution small scan, using this tool:

The attachment file is an archive; it contains two files:
- a scan of a small area (10*10 pixels) at the lowest resolution
available in the epson scan software. Init and preview steps not
included in the log file.

- a replug done in Usbsnoop. Preview step not included.

The logs are converted by spike4.

The preview step creates big logfile (41Mo) so I don't provide it
here. If needed, I will provide it by website.

Note: the attachment size is limited to 100Ko. (That's ok; I use
mailing list with lower size.) Do you think it's possible to add this
information in the Welcome message?

--
Stéphane