[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Fri Nov 26 08:57:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-25 18:57:19 +0000, Chris Berry <s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> One big part of why I didnt merge straight off the original was that I
> was using an IDE to code and it went and screwed all the whitespace up,
> so now I have a diff on every line :(. If anyone has any suggestions
> about how I should proceed for including this in the git repository i'd
> be grateful for advice, as I understand there are a few people around
> the world wanting to use this hardware.

diff -b

That will at least only show /your/ added work.

...and then use eg. VIM with syntax highlighting. You can even
configure it to choke on space-instead-of-tabs indention etc.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:               Träume nicht von Dein Leben: Lebe Deinen Traum!