[sane-devel] HP Scanjet G4010

Brian Shaver shakerlxxv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:28:28 UTC 2010

Stef,
Obtained the latest git source code. The G4010 is detected. scanimage --test
passes. However, trying both Color and Gray modes all I get back scanimage
is a solid black image.

I'll keep looking around for more information  / tests to run, or let me
know if there is specific output which would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brian ..