[sane-devel] Lexmark X74

Torsten Houwaart ToHo at gmx.de
Thu Oct 21 10:31:01 UTC 2010

Hello there,

I'm currently trying to write a driver for my old Lexmark X74 Scanner. Is somebody already working on that? Or can somebody tell me a good reason why I shouldn't (legal issues etc.)?
I also have a few questions about that, don't worry they won't be like 'what is a sniffer?'.
I have never written a driver before, but by now I have a good understanding of how Lexmark scanner drivers work and I have made some good progress with tying in some of my own commands in the backend. Should I contact Stephane Voltz or Fred Odendaal directly (their names are in the lexmark man page)?

Cheers,
Torsten Houwaart
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit