[sane-devel] Programming a backend for the HP4010 Scanner

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Tue Sep 28 20:23:01 UTC 2010

Le Monday 27 September 2010 23:25:11, vous avez écrit :
> On Monday 27 September 2010 13:31:23 you wrote:
> > 	BTW, when the scanning head of the G4050 is away from its parking
> >
> > position, I can clearly see the GL843 printing on the PCB inside the
> > scanner. May be you could try to look at it to check it is also GL843
> > based.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > 	Stef
>
> Yes, my G4010 wears a GL843 too. Where can I find your work so I can start
> testing it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Eneko
	Hello,

	I have pushed my work in progress to add support for the G4050 in SANE's
git repository. It now can do 200 and 300 dpi scans. I have also added a
device entry for the G4010. It would be interesting if you could test it. If
everything goes right, you should be able to do 200/300 dpi scans as well.

Regards,
	Stef