[sane-devel] Canon MP280 not supported by SANE

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:03:40 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Cristi Lacatus <alaskanseaman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gernot,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply.
>
> Please find attached the log from the USB-SNOOP tool. I chose to export it
> as XML format, hope that's okay.
> Also, because I have Win7 on all my machines, I had to use the VirtualPC
> app, with Windows XP in virtual mode.

Hi,
I can't use my parser program on the XML output. Not sure if you have
the right tool, here is another link:

http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/

You should just have the ra log file, no particular output format
selection. After each scan, use the GUI to pause and then close the
log before copying (not moving) it to another location and renaming
it. Then use the GUI to clear the log and resume logging.

Cheers,
Gernot