[sane-devel] xsane - DOES NOT save file preference on exit

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:30:32 UTC 2011

I'm running: xsane-0.998.
And yes, I deleted the file:  FUJITSU:ScanSnapS1500.drc
I even change the setting manually to:
"resolution"
150
"y-resolution"
150

but as soon as I started the scanner it reverted back to:
"resolution"
50
"y-resolution"
50

And another strange thing is that on my other scanner Epson Perfection I can change the resolution and it get saved to:  Epson:GT-9300.drc
so why Fujitsu is reverting setting to other values, where is it taking it from?

--
Joseph