[sane-devel] Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 paper length

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:20:39 UTC 2011

On second thought, your problem seems a little different, but the
solution is the same: the development version of sane-backends adds a
--ald option, which should provide the same functionality as the
windows driver, when combined with longer paper sizes. This option
existed in prior versions, but it did not work properly in some cases,
so I would still advise an upgrade.

allan