[sane-devel] suseLINUX 11.2

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:38:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:38 PM, John Middlebrook <midjh at edsl.co.za> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I don't know whether this is the right place. I hope so.
>
> Installed a Canon Pixma MX320 about two years ago. This

Yourm essage is *most* welcome!

In SANE, the MX300 and MX310 are supported, and tested. The MX320
might be supported, but is untested. If you would like to install the
CVS version of SANE (I am not sure if 1.0.21 has it, but feel free to
try that verion first) and test the device, please do so.

You might look at my webpage aikishugyo.dsndojo.org/blog to see how to
install CVS version of SANE. But if you can already get support in the
stable version in your distro (as long as it is 1.0.21 and not
earlier) then no need to use CVS.

Regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug