[sane-devel] Blank threshold adjustable?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:16:09 UTC 2011

If you are scanning in binary, the sane backend for your scanner would
need to expose brightness/contrast/threshold options, and gscan2pdf
would need to let you change them. You did not say which scanner or
backend.

If you are scanning in gray, and something else is binarizing the
image, I cannot guess the solution.

allan