[sane-devel] Help with network scanning

Matt Burkhardt mlb at imparisystems.com
Sat Feb 19 14:02:03 UTC 2011

Did you go on the server and tell it that certain machines can access
it?  You go to /etc/sane.d/saned.conf on the server, and enter either
the IP addresses or the names of the computers you want to allow access.
For example, I have

192.168.1.0/24

which means every computer with an IP address between 192.168.1.1 and
192.168.1.255

Matt Burkhardt
Impari Systems, Inc.

mlb at imparisystems.com