[sane-devel] Schedule for release of sane-backends 1.0.22

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:48:46 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org> wrote:

> avision is not yet back to working order as it was prior to Rene's last
> code drop that broke everything.
>
> Same for epson2, there are a number of bugs that still need to be fixed
> to get it back to a usable state.
>
> pixma has a bug that affects one or even two generations of devices; fix
> is being worked on but it's not there yet.

J- I think we need give the backend authors some help with more
specifics. Alessandro thinks only the Perfection 610 is still broken,
and Mike has only an ADF and a network issue outstanding for avision.
I've not heard from Nicholas. Do you have more detail, maybe debian
bug numbers that have are still broken with the most recent git?

allan