[sane-devel] New magicolor backend for inclusion in git

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:34:20 UTC 2011

I took a quick look at the code, and only see a few minor issues at
first glance.

1. MC_AutoDetectionTimeout is not configurable at runtime
2. the code only calls sanei_usb_init during sane_init. This prevents
long-running programs like button press daemons from finding
hotplugged scanners. This was discussed recently on the list.
3. Some of your Option Groups could get their names from saneopts.h
(SANE_NAME_GEOMETRY, TITLE, DESC, etc)

Other than those things, it looks fine to me.

allan