[sane-devel] Troley locked when previewing with HP OfficeJet R45

Patrick Muscat patrick.muscat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:45:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your response, I spent some time this week-end on my problem.

Actually, hpoj was not used, I removed it to be sure and nothing changed.
The version of hplip installed is 2.8.6.b-4. I tried to reduce
the preset-area-height but it seems to be calculated somewhere else, the
preview area was only a few pixels high. How can I change this value?

The workaround I found is to make the preview with A5 portrait format, it is
ok for small documents such as 11x15 photos but not enough for common use.

If there is no solution may be I should reinstall hpoj and recompile xsane
with ptal enable. I wonder if there will be conlict with Cups because it
uses hplip for printing. Where are old version of xsane and sane sources?

A+
Pat