[sane-devel] Add function sanei_usb_get_endpoint

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Mon Jan 31 20:31:18 UTC 2011

Since we now have the possibility to change the endpoint used for a particular
USB communication type, we also need a way to retrieve the current endpoint,
so that one can e.g. decide whether a switch to a different endpoint is needed
at all, or reset the endpoint to the old value after a single usb operation on
a different endpoint.

Attached is a simple patch that adds this function sanei_usb_get_endpoint to
sanei/, plus a range check in sanei_usb_set_endpoint. Okay to push to master
or does that already violate the feature freeze?

Cheers,
Reinhold
Reinhold Kainhofer, reinhold at kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886