[sane-devel] CanoScan LIDE 100

Melanie Desaive melanie.desaive at desaive.de
Mon Jul 18 08:03:29 UTC 2011

Hello Tobias,

yep, great. I was a little bit afraid to break my installation by
compiling the git-code over my distro. But it compiled without any
complains and works perfectly. The genesys-backend I was using, simply
had no support for my scanner.

Thanks for the swift response and happy scanning! :))

Greetings,

Melanie