[sane-devel] Recent NM-1000

Paul Ericson paulsonntagericson at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 1 20:52:26 UTC 2011

I recently got a NM-1000 mobile scanner. I have not been able to get it working under sane.
I've attached the output from sane-find-scanner -v -v and usb-devices (I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 which has no /proc/bus/usb).
The scanner wouldn't even show up in lsusb until I modified /var/lib/misc/usb.ids.
Any thoughts on which sane driver and firmware file I should try? (I've tried a couple with no luck)
Thanks,
Paul

I do not authorize any party to give away, publish or sell this e-mail address. Its use is only for correspondence with me. I also do not consent to receiving any unsolicited e-mail from any parties.

Help Can the SPAM!