[sane-devel] CS9000F code

Al Bogner sane at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Fri Jun 3 16:51:17 UTC 2011

Am Sa, 04 Jun 2011 01:22:34 CEST schrieb Gernot Hassenpflug:

> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Al Bogner
> <sane at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc>wrote:
>
> > Am Sa, 12 Feb 2011 09:41:19 CET schrieb Gernot Hassenpflug:
> >
> > > Here is the hopefully definitive CS9000F code, with I believe the
> > > TPU offset in preview fixed. Please check.
> > >
> > > Instructions for downloading SANE CVS, and compiling can be found
> > > on my blog at
> > >
> > > aikishugyo.dnsdojo.org/blog
> > >
> > > and the attached files should replace files in
> > > sane-backends/backend.
> > >
> > > Now I can complete the work of creating a sub-driver from the
> > > combined code.
> >
> > I didn't hear anything about a newer code, so I want to try to
> > compile the one from February myself.
> >
> > Unfortunately aikishugyo.dnsdojo.org/blog is not available anymore?
> >
> > Can someone please explain me what I need to do or point me to a
> > link?

Hi Gernot

>  The blog should be available, but since I use dynamic DNS, with a
> variable IP address, the site might be down sometimes. Just let me
> know if you cannot access it and I will have a look.

Please check:

ping -c3 aikishugyo.dnsdojo.org
PING aikishugyo.dnsdojo.org (219.160.114.155) 56(84) bytes of data.
--- aikishugyo.dnsdojo.org ping statistics ---
3 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 1999ms

BTW, is there a newer code than from February? Once you wrote, there
will be new code around May.

Your mail with code is welcome, as long as the Mail doesn't exceed 5MB
(limited by hoster)

Al