[sane-devel] 90% off topic - color / gray test strip

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Jun 14 16:04:53 UTC 2011

I was thinking of having a strip on each side of the scanned
documents, one for color
and one for gray-scale but I'll admint it is a bit overkill.

 I've been looking at the different IT8 targets.

I'll go with getting a Kodak one. It seems it varies quite a bit. but
the price is reasonable.

If anyone else is interested two URLs

http://www.colorwiki.com/wiki/Test_Images and
http://www.colorwiki.com/wiki/Kodak_IT8_%28Q60%29_Targets