[sane-devel] FUJITSU fi-4340Cd ADF and page-height

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:21:49 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Mario Goppold <mgoppold at tbz-pariv.de> wrote:
> Am 28.06.2011 14:09, schrieb m. allan noah:
>> you must set the page-height option. it is disabled when you are in
>> flatbed mode. flatbed mode is the default for fujitsu machines which
>> have flatbed. so you should see it like this:
>>

> Thank you, I have tried ltxy before source and after but without
> page_height and that is the trick.
>
> Could we list the options in the order of their significance and a note
> to respect them?
>
> Is a test or a warning possible if page-height is after y or in general
> the wrong order?

The order the options are presented by the backend is probably the
best order to set them. Except for the page-* options, which are
(unfortunately) after the tl/br options. I will correct their order in
the backend.

I think there is a note to this effect in the sane-fujitsu manpage,
but guys who can read code, never read docs :) If you have some idea
for a better way to alert the user, let me know.

allan