[sane-devel] sane over the net .. backend ?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri May 6 20:20:46 UTC 2011

That directed me to what I was doing wrong

when I start xsane it asks me to pick from two scanners

device `net:foo:epson2:/dev/sg5' is a Epson SCANNER flatbed scanner
device `net:foo:epson:/dev/sg5' is a Epson GT-30000 flatbed scanner

the first does not have the options, the second one does

Thanks !!!!

-pete