[sane-devel] Fuji Lanovia C-550.

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:13:32 UTC 2011

Not that I've heard. Its a pretty pricey piece to 'play with' :)
However, if you've got some C programming experience, you might be in
luck. More expensive scanners tend to have simpler protocols.
Unfortunately, at 5000 Dpi, I'd bet this thing uses some interesting
compression, which could be hard to decode.

allan