[sane-devel] Canoscan FB1200S

Chris esky64 at tpg.com.au
Thu May 19 12:51:32 UTC 2011

What am I doing wrong :(
I'm loging on as root user
Places/home the I keep clicking back to get the DEV folder I find sg0
which is my scanner I click on properties. I have changed both owener
and group to chris restarted the computer
Login as chris and the owner and group are back to root
WHY
What am I doing wrong
why will they not sat as chris
PS. when I am root user my scanner works but I don't wish to boot as
root every time I wish to scan something