[sane-devel] Test.conf devices not working for ADF

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Fri Nov 11 08:49:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Friday 11 November 2011 17:23:39 Wolfgang Ihloff wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am using the sane backend with test.conf devices add to dll.conf
>
> The test device works correctly for single page, however the adf does not
> work. Am I missing some configuration? I read somewhere that by default it
> should send 50 pages in case of adf setting.

With Skanlite I get 10 pages when I select ADF before it returns "Document
feeder out of documents"

> Any suggestions on what I am missing?
What application are you using to test with?

In case it is your own program: you can just do multiple scans until you get
the "Document feeder out of documents" status or until you decide to stop.

/Kåre