[sane-devel] Hello, I am Fedora user using SANE for my DocketPort 685

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Mon Nov 14 20:45:21 UTC 2011

Le lundi 14 novembre 2011 07:17:23 m. allan noah a écrit :
> According to our support page:
>
> http://www.sane-project.org/cgi-bin/driver.pl?manu=syscan&model=685&bus=any&
> v=&p=
>
> the backend does not fully support duplex:
>
> "front- and backside side-by-side, with backside mirrored horizontally."
>
> Have you tried making your requested image wider?
>
> allan

	Hello,

	I confirm that the genesys backend doesn't handle duplex. The two sensors
are used as a single wide sensor. When using full scan area width (which is
about the double of the width of A4), you 'll get front picture on the left
side, while the back's one will be on the right top down. So you'll have to
cut the scanned picture in two and filp one of the parts.

Regards,
	Stef