[sane-devel] Unsupported Scanner Report - Xerox Documate 510

Bill Westrup bwestrup.vision.security at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:26:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

We've got a couple of Xerox Documate 510 scanners we'd like to use for a
network scanning project laying around the office. Unfortunately, it
looks like our device isn't supported, yet by Sane. (Currently, it is
seen as a scanner and will scan but the output is garbled...)

I've attached the output of sane-find-scanner in hopes that one of the
devs would be so kind as to add support for our device.

I'm ready to provide any additional info and perform testing, as well.

Thanks,
Bill