[sane-devel] Mac/PC & SCSI setup for Fujitsu fi-4750C?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:13:50 UTC 2012

Fujitsu still makes twain drivers for this machine, even for ancient
versions of windows. Even though I happen to think the sane-fujitsu
backend is better, I don't see any reason to use it (and sane-twain)
over the native drivers on the windows platform. Find a scsi card that
works, and go to it.

allan