[sane-devel] Can I change resolution offerings for Epson V200 Photo scanner?

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Mon Apr 16 23:22:52 UTC 2012

"emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr" <emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> [...]
>> So - my questions are:
>> 1. Is that weird set of X & Y dpi's what I should be seeing for this
>> scanner?
>> 2. Can I do anything to get other values - preferably with same X & Y,
>> particularly 75/100/150 ?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>>      2CV67
>
> Hi 2CV67,
>
> If I remember correctly, I believe I had the same problem (wanted to
> use 150 dpi with scanimage but was always outputting 300) few weeks
> ago, told about it olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp and he confirmed the
> problem. Unfortunately, I can't find anymore the related emails so I
> don't know so I have no further infos.

To refresh your memory ;-), you had a problem with a three minute delay
at the end of a scan using scanimage.  I sent you a bugfix candidate
package which turned out to only fix the issue for some resolutions.
You reported that the problem was still there at 600dpi.  As we are
still busy doing more "important" stuff, there is no fix yet.

Hope this helps,
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962