[sane-devel] Samsung SCX-3400 missing from list

Daniel Tudor tudor.pauldaniel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 18:34:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have tested this printer/scanner device with ASUS RT-N16 with asus standard firmware and it is working perfectly.

Instead I wanted to use oleg’s firmware and the printer worked fine with RAW, but the scanner did not. Windows does not automatically recognize the device, so that might not help, instead asus seems to have a way of communicating with the printer, perfectly I might add.

Please help me and make support available for this printer as well.

Thank you very much!

Daniel Tudor
+40742226622