[sane-devel] Help with SANE testing for Canon Pixma MG5350

Ulf Hedlund ulfh10 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:15:56 UTC 2012

Hi!

I have recently purchased a Canon PIXMA MG5350. I am running Kubuntu 12.04
and got the printing working just fine, however the scanner isn't
recognized.

On http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-mfgs-cvs.html#Z-CANON I saw that
you are looking for testers. I hereby volunteer to help out with MG5350
scanner testing, to the extent of my knowledge. I have helped out earlier
with SANE-testing for Pixma MP800 so I am somewhat familiar with the
process, although it was a few years ago.

With best regards,
Ulf HEDLUND
Sweden